官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 100句实用外贸英语:售后英语模板教你高效应对客户投诉

100句实用外贸英语:售后英语模板教你高效应对客户投诉

浏览量:162

  【外贸英语在线学习】在外贸交易时,出现售后问题该怎么交流?说客英语整理了100句实用外贸售后反馈英语模板,涵盖客户问题处理、满意度调查、投诉应对、解决方案沟通等高频场景,希望可以助力各位外贸人高效维护客户关系并提升复购率:

成人英语学习

  一、客户问题响应(20句)

  1. 确认问题

  1. "Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please share photos/videos of the issue?"

  (感谢反馈!能否提供问题照片/视频?)

  2. "I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Could you specify the order number and date of purchase?"

  (抱歉给您带来不便,能否提供订单号和购买日期?)

  2. 紧急安抚

  1. "We take this very seriously and will prioritize your case. A dedicated team member will contact you within 2 hours."

  (我们高度重视,将优先处理。专属客服2小时内联系您。)

  2. "Please rest assured that we’ll resolve this to your satisfaction. Meanwhile, we’ll send a replacement immediately."

  (请放心,我们一定让您满意。同时立即安排补发。)

  3. 技术排查

  1. "Could you check if the power adapter is properly connected? We’ll guide you step-by-step."

  (能否检查电源适配器是否插好?我们将一步步指导您。)

  2. "Based on your description, the issue might be related to the software version. Could you update to the latest firmware?"

  (根据描述,可能是软件版本问题。能否升级到最新固件?)

  二、解决方案沟通(20句)

  1. 补偿方案

  1. "As a gesture of goodwill, we’ll offer a 15% refund and a free accessory kit with your next order."

  (作为善意补偿,我们将退款15%并赠送下次订单的配件包。)

  2. "We’ll send a replacement unit at no cost, including expedited shipping (5-day delivery)."

  (免费补发新机,并加急运输(5天送达)。)

  2. 长期合作承诺

  1. "To prevent recurrence, we’ll add an extra quality check step for all future orders from your region."

  (为避免再次发生,我们将为您所在地区的订单增加额外质检环节。)

  2. "We’ll assign a senior engineer to your account for ongoing technical support."

  (为您分配资深工程师提供长期技术支持。)

  3. 客户选择权

  1. "You can choose between a full refund, a replacement, or a 20% discount on your next purchase."

  (您可选择全额退款、补发或下次订单20%折扣。)

  2. "Would you prefer a store credit worth $200 or a direct refund to your original payment method?"

  (您希望获得200美元店铺积分还是原路退款?)

  三、满意度调查(20句)

  1. 主动回访

  1. "How satisfied are you with the resolution we provided? (1=Very Dissatisfied, 5=Very Satisfied)"

  (您对解决方案的满意度如何?1=非常不满,5=非常满意)

  2. "Could you share any feedback on our after-sales service? We’re always striving to improve."

  (能否对我们的售后服务提出建议?我们持续改进。)

  2. NPS(净推荐值)调查

  1. "On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend our company to a colleague or friend?"

  (0-10分,您向同事或朋友推荐我们的可能性有多大?)

  2. "If you rated us below 8, could you tell us why?"

  (若评分低于8分,能否告知原因?)

  3. 长期合作意愿

  1. "Would you consider placing another order with us in the next 6 months?"

  (未来6个月内是否会再次下单?)

  2. "What can we do to earn your continued trust and business?"

  (我们如何能赢得您长期的信任与合作?)

  四、投诉应对与升级(20句)

  1. 情绪安抚

  1. "I completely understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience caused."

  (我完全理解您的失望,并为此道歉。)

  2. "Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’ll do everything possible to make this right."

  (您的满意是我们的首要任务,我们将全力解决。)

  2. 问题升级

  1. "Since this is a complex issue, I’ll escalate it to our senior manager who will personally oversee the resolution."

  (问题较复杂,我将升级给高级经理亲自跟进。)

  2. "You’ll receive a detailed report within 48 hours from our technical director."

  (技术总监将在48小时内提供详细报告。)

  3. 法律与合规

  1. "Rest assured, our solution fully complies with [Country]’s consumer protection laws."

  (请放心,我们的解决方案完全符合[国家]消费者保护法。)

  2. "If you’re not satisfied with our proposal, we’re open to third-party arbitration."

  (若您不接受方案,我们接受第三方仲裁。)

  五、客户忠诚度维护(20句)

  1. 感谢与关怀

  1. "Thank you for your patience and understanding. We truly value your business."

  (感谢您的耐心与理解,我们珍视与您的合作。)

  2. "As a token of appreciation, here’s a $50 coupon for your next purchase."

  (为表感谢,赠送50美元优惠券。)

  2. 长期价值传递

  1. "We’ll include you in our VIP customer program, with exclusive early access to new products."

  (邀请您加入VIP客户计划,优先体验新品。)

  2. "You’ll receive a quarterly market report tailored to your industry at no cost."

  (免费为您定制季度行业报告。)

  3. 复购引导

  1. "Our new [Product Name] launches next month. Would you like a pre-order discount?"

  (新品[产品名]下月上市,是否需要预购优惠?)

  2. "We’re offering a 10% loyalty discount to repeat customers this quarter."

  (本季度老客户享10%忠诚折扣。)

  六、场景化模板组合示例

  场景:客户投诉产品运输损坏

  1. 快速响应

  1. "I’m truly sorry about the damage during transit. Could you share photos of the packaging and the product?"

  (对运输损坏深表歉意,能否提供包装和产品的照片?)

  2. 解决方案

  1. "We’ll send a replacement immediately via DHL Express (3-day delivery) and cover all shipping costs."

  (立即通过DHL加急补发(3天送达),并承担运费。)

  2. "As a gesture of goodwill, we’ll also include a 10% discount code for your next order."

  (额外赠送下次订单的10%折扣码。)

  3. 预防措施

  1. "We’ll upgrade the packaging to reinforced materials for all future shipments to your region."

  (未来为您所在地区的订单升级加固包装。)

  4. 满意度确认

  1. "Does this solution work for you? We’d appreciate your feedback once you receive the replacement."

  (此方案是否可行?收到补发后请告知反馈。)

  希望以上模板能为您的外贸沟通提供帮助,如果您还想更深入学习英语知识,欢迎进入说客英语,和我们的英语外教进行在线真人一对一成人英语培训